We all have Apple Cider Vinegar in our kitchens and we use it as a dressing for salads, but few of us know for it health benefits that can contribute to our body system.
The research was held in Japan involving 175 individuals who were overweight. They all had to follow certain diet, but some of them drank ACV and others do not.
The result showed that people who drank ACV lose weight and reduce body fat, unlike those who did not.
It also helped in reducing sugar level in their blood, which was very important discovery, that ACV has a strong anti-glycemic capacity.
You can easily buy it at stores, but you can make on your own at home, by using these ingredients.
Homemade Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp organic honey
- Peels and cores from 8 apples (organic)
- Put the peels and cores in a larger glass container. Put some water, and ensure you use enough to cover the pieces.
- Drizzle in 2 tablespoons of raw and natural honey, and stir until it joins together. Cover the jar with a paper towel, and put the lid on. Let the content rest for 15 days prior to you strain it.
- Take out the apple bits, and put the lid back on. Let the liquid rest for another month, and shake or stir it every day.
And yes, that is basically all you have to do, because at this moment your apple cider vinegar is ready for use.
- For best results, use plain water (with a bit of honey mixed in) at a ratio of about two teaspoons of vinegar to eight ounces of water.It’s not advised to drink ACV with milk, since the vinegar will cause the milk to curdle.